* 2018 Sees Record Spike in Antisemitic Attacks in Europe, North America Thirteen Jews were murdered in antisemitic attacks in 2018-the most since the Jewish community center bombing in Buenos Aires in 1994, the Diaspora Affairs Ministry said in a report Sunday.
* Iranian Official Threatens to Unleash 'Inferno' on Israel Iran warned Israel on Tuesday that Islamic terrorist groups Hamas and Hezbollah are ready to unleash an "inferno" against the Jewish state.
* Iranian Vice President in Syria for Reconstruction Talks Delegation to sign accords on business and defense, meet with Syrian President Bashar Assad.
* Brexit: Theresa May will ask the EU to reopen Brexit deal Theresa May has told MPs she will seek to re-open negotiations with the EU over the Northern Ireland backstop.
* Moscow wants Israel to help speed US exit from Syria, but won't stop Iranian arms shipments Iran's removal from Syria is a non-starter until the Americans pull out. This is the message two high-ranking Russian officials were to hand Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu in Jerusalem on Tuesday, Jan. 29.
* 'Missiles from Gaza and Lebanon are ready to be fired at Israel' Top Iranian official addresses for the first time the espionage episode involving ex-Israeli minister, makes new threats against Israel.
* The Palestinian Jihad Against Peace According to US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, an upcoming US-sponsored global summit to discuss the Middle East and Iran will "bring together dozens of countries from all around the world, from Asia, from Africa, from Western Hemisphere countries, Europe too, the Middle East of course."
* Netanyahu: 'I will never uproot settlements' in a peace deal "As far as I'm concerned, there will be no removing of settlements or ending settlements, but rather the opposite," Netanyahu said.
* PA Antisemitism alive and kicking on International Holocaust Remembrance Day While the world is busy discussing ways to uproot and eradicate Antisemitism, the PA is busy cementing and preserving it.
* Tel Aviv Skyscraper: Remake of Tower of Babel or Preparation for Third Temple? One of the largest real-estate developers in Israel revealed plans for the soon-to-be tallest building in Israel that looks surprisingly similar to images of what the Tower of Babel may have looked like.