* Trump Arrives In Paris Ahead Of WW1 Commemoration Ceremony Trump is in Paris this weekend to bolster the US-European alliance at commemorations to mark the 100th anniversary of the end of World War One.
* 'Very insulting': Trump bashes Macron's idea of European army for protection from Russia, China & US US President Donald Trump has unloaded on his French counterpart Emmanuel Macron, calling the French president's idea of a 'real European army,’ independent from Washington, an insult.
* Anti-Semitism in France up 69 percent French PM says anti-Semitic acts in the country rose by 69 percent in the first nine months of 2018.
* US and European nations warn Israel liable to attack Lebanon Report: US and European nations tell Lebanon that Israel will start all out war with Hezbollah over missile production.
* The Spiritual Significance of Anti-Semitism According to the Anti-Defamation League, the number of reported anti-semitic incidents in the United States was 57% higher in 2017 than in 2016.
* Jordan flash floods: Eleven killed and tourists evacuated from Petra Flash floods in Jordan have killed 11 people and forced the evacuation of nearly 4,000 tourists from the ancient city of Petra.
* North Carolina Republican Who Said Jews Should Embrace Jesus Wins House Seat A Republican congressional candidate who said in a sermon that Jews and Muslims should convert to Christianity to create peace in Israel won his race for North Carolina’s 9th House District.
* Trump's Evangelical Advisers Hear from the Saudi Crown Prince on Khashoggi “I may have caused some of our people to love our kingdom too much.”
* The Guessing Game: Will Israel Have Early Elections? The government remaining intact and the country holding its first election on time since 1988 remain a possibility.
* Muslim family will not give up keys to iconic Jerusalem church despite pressure A Jerusalem family that holds the keys to the Church of the Holy Sepulcher is resisting community and political pressure to relinquish them.