* On Release List: Kidnappers, Killers of IDF Soldiers Hamas has published a partial list of terrorists who are expected to be released in exchange for kidnapped IDF soldier Gilad Shalit.
* 'Egypt intercepts Libyan surface-to-air missiles in Sinai' Egypt security officers said they intercepted surface-to-air missiles smuggled from Libya through the Sinai peninsula.
* Saudi officials warned of Iran plot to attack Israel embassy in Argentina Saudi officials advised Argentina four months ago of an alleged Iran-backed plot to kill the Saudi ambassador to Washington.
* G20 finance ministers gather as time runs out Top of France's agenda when it took the presidency of the G20 last November was the arcane subject, "reducing imbalances".
* Syria uprising: UN says protest death toll hits 3,000 The United Nations says 3,000 people have been killed in Syria in the seven months of protests against the rule of President Bashar al-Assad.
* Come Sukkot, many Israelis build a home away from home One evening last week, three kids from Mea She'arim wandered along a street that leads to the busiest ultra-Orthodox shopping district in Jerusalem.
* Cost of 'Arab Spring' more than $55 billion The uprisings that swept the Middle East this year have cost the most affected countries more than $55 billion.
* Shalit Transferred to Egypt Egyptian daily Al-Masri Al-Youm reported late Wednesday that Hamas moved captive IDF soldier Gilad Shalit into Egypt.
* 'Hamas refuses to abandon policy of IDF kidnappings' Hamas did not agree to an Israeli request to abandon a policy of future IDF kidnappings.
* Egypt: Planes patrol Sinai without Israel's consent Egypt's air force chief said on Thursday that Egyptian warplanes are patrolling Sinai without Israel's consent.