* Rabbis Urge Trump, Putin to Help Rebuild Temple in Jerusalem A group of leading Israeli rabbis see in US President-elect Donald Trump and Russia President Vladimir Putin echoes of King Cyrus of Persia, who 2,500 years ago assisted the Jewish people in rebuilding the Temple in Jerusalem.
* Trump warns Obama: Don't force solution on Israel President-elect warns Obama not to push policies Trump doesn't agree with.
* ISIS calls New York Thanksgiving parade an 'excellent target' Terror group calls on 'lone wolves' to carry out vehicular ramming attacks, singles out Macy's Thanksgiving parade as prime target.
* Hezbollah denies claiming it is 'an army' It has a "military wing", it parades in Syria, but Hezbollah denies its second-in-command admitted the group had become an army.
* COMMENTARY: UNESCO's Temple Mount Decision Should be Apolitical UNESCO's decision that "Al-Aqsa Mosque had no affiliation to Judaism" met with a strong reaction from the Jewish world last month.
* The Dead Sea's right to life The power-generating canal Theodore Herzl envisioned has become imperative to avert environmental calamity.
* EU orders UK press not to report when terrorists are Muslims The European Union is bent on keeping the people of Britain, and of continental Europe, ignorant and complacent in the face of the advancing jihad.
* Jerusalem chief rabbi calls homosexuality an 'abomination' Gay rights activist files police complaint against Shlomo Amar for comments during interview in which he also takes aim at Reform Jews.
* Muslim Brotherhood-linked Congressman Keith Ellison announces run for DNC chair Ellison has spoken at a convention of the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA).
* NATO sweats as Trump makes peace with Russia NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg restated NATO's stance on Russia following President-elect Donald Trump.