* Virginia Lawmaker Connected to Anti-Semitic Groups A member of the Virginia legislature and former volunteer for Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D., Mich.) is connected to multiple anti-Semitic organizations and is the son of a Hamas fundraiser.
* Why the left mocks the Bible At PragerU, we have released about 400 videos on virtually every subject outside of the natural sciences and math.
* Hamas and Islamic Jihad are Terrorist Organizations and Should be Treated as Such The leaders of the Palestinian Authority (PA) walked away from the negotiating table a long time ago and show no interest in returning.
* Israel's Ambassador Turns to the Bible In what can only be considered an historical speech before the world's governing authorities, Israel's ambassador to the UN gave a surprising defense for the right of the Jewish people to the whole Land of Israel-the Bible.
* Former Intelligence Officer: Here is how the U.S. could confront Iran Pregent's map shows a variety of pressure points where Iran, its allies and proxies are present.
* Iran inches towards restarting nuclear program after attacking Gulf oil infrastructure How big a threat is Iran's decision on Monday, May 20, to increase fourfold production of low-grade enriched uranium and halt the "modernization" of its Arak plant?
* Israel allows armored vehicles for PA security forces After years of refusal, Israel allowing PA security forces access to 10 light armored vehicles from the EU as PA refuses to accept any tax funds over terror payments withholding spat.
* Why Israel eyes the EU with distrust Walk down the sea front in Tel Aviv in recent weeks and you cannot fail to grasp the gusto with which people here embraced the concept of Eurovision; the posters, the parties, the wall-to-wall media coverage all testament to the enthusiasm which Israelis invested in the competition.
* Arthur: Alabama Public Television bans gay wedding episode Alabama Public Television (APT) has refused to broadcast a cartoon which shows a same-sex wedding.
* Iran's reach puts U.S. forces, allies in striking range Iran backs militias in Iraq, Syria, and Afghanistan, where U.S. troops are also based, and in Lebanon and Yemen, located next to Washington's closest regional allies Israel and Saudi Arabia.