* Jews will be barred from Temple Mount on Jerusalem Day The site is closed every year on the last days of Ramadan, which this year falls out at the same time as Jerusalem Day, which is on June 1.
* The man responsible for the Nakba Peace can come when Palestinians recognize their responsibility for the Nakba brought upon them by the hardline approach of Nazi ally, Mufti Haj Amin al-Husseini who rejected any compromise, spreading hate and bloodshed wherever he roamed.
* The Golan is next after Iran hit 3 Gulf oil targets, say Rev Guards associates Two staffers on Iranian Revolutionary Guards publications reported on Tuesday, May 14 that the Israeli Golan is Tehran's next target after its attacks on UAE and Saudi oil infrastructure.
* Trump, Iran and the nuclear deal: What's happened? US President Donald Trump has always hated the Iran nuclear deal.
* On Nakaba Day, Hamas and Islamic Jihad Vow to 'Liberate Palestine' Defiant Hamas and Islamic Jihad leaders said that the Palestinian struggle against Israel will continue until the "liberation of all Palestine."
* US pulls 'non-emergency staff' from Iraq as Iran tensions mount The US state department has ordered the departure of "non-emergency employees" from Iraq, amid rising tensions between the US and Iraq's neighbour Iran.
* EU to examine hate in Palestinian textbooks Foreign Affairs representative Mogherini confirms action to be taken following campaign by IMPACT-se, revealing increased incitement to hate, violence in new Palestinian textbooks; 'Incitement to violence is incompatible with promotion of two-state solution'.
* Congress Won't Fund Nuclear Weapons Treaty Unless China, Russia Put in Crosshairs Bill would halt funding for New START Treaty until China, Russia threats addressed.
* Parliament Vows to Vote Down May's Deal Fourth Time as Govt Threats Hard or No-Brexit Apparently undeterred by having her so-called withdrawal agreement voted down by Parliament three times in various guises, Prime Minister Theresa May is to attempt pushing it through a fourth time next month.
* PM said to tell his defense chiefs to keep Israel out of Iran-US tensions Netanyahu convenes security heads to discuss potential escalation, speaks to Pompeo, TV report says; assessment is reportedly that Israel unlikely to be targeted.