* Iran installs more centrifuges pre-Baghdad talks Iran is installing more centrifuges in an underground plant but does not yet appear to be using them to expand higher-grade uranium enrichment.
* Muslim Brotherhood's Dream: Egypt to Elect Islamic Caliphate Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood is hoping that when the polls open in nine days, voters will bring in the era of the Islamic Caliphate.
* Egypt's military chief hopes 'great leader' will emerge from presidential vote Egypt's military ruler said Wednesday he hopes that a "great leader" will emerge from the country's upcoming presidential election.
* Iran flouts UN sanctions, sends arms to Syria Syria remains the top destination for Iranian arms shipments in violation of a UN Security Council ban on weapons exports by the Islamic Republic.
* Greece on brink of collapse Europe's financial crisis lurched into a perilous new phase as dire predictions emerged of a collapse in Greece's economy.
* Greek Syriza leader Tsipras attacks EU and Merkel Mr Tsipras' Syriza bloc is predicted to come first in new elections called for 17 June.
* Israel Stages Mock Raids after Hizbullah Threat, says Lebanon Israeli war planes staged mocked raids over Lebanon following concerns Hizbullah might attack Israel if asked by Iran.
* MK equates 'Nakba' with Destruction of Temple Thousands of Arab-Israelis took part in an event marking "the catastrophe of the State of Israel's establishment" on Tuesday as part of "Nakba Day" events.
* The US military option for Iran is 'ready,' American ambassador to Israel says The United States has completed its planning for a military strike on Iran, the US Ambassador to Israel Daniel Shapiro said.
* MK Eldad: PM Should Have Said 'Jordan is Palestine' MK Aryeh Eldad on Wednesday criticized Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu's letter to Palestinian Authority chairman Mahmoud Abbas in the Knesset plenum.