* Jerusalem police restrict Temple Mount entry Jerusalem's police force announced late Thursday that access to the Temple Mount would be restricted on Friday.
* Obama rounds up Mideast trip with two-day visit to Jordan Jordan's king and his nation's top military brass welcomed President Barack Obama to Jordan.
* 'Most Palestinians hate Obama'; US president gets heated reception in West Bank John Kerry, the US secretary of state, hit the red carpet first, followed by Barack Obama.
* Temple Groups Practice Passover Sacrifice Jewish groups held a mock Passover sacrifice on Thursday opposite the Temple Mount in Jerusalem.
* Historic visit comes to close, Obama departs Israel With the red carpet rolled out behind him, US President Barack Obama boarded Air Force One and departed Israel.
* Netanyahu apologizes to Turkey over Gaza flotilla In a dramatic development that occurred just as US President Barack Obama was leaving the country, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu spoke with Turkey's Tayyip Erdogan.
* Obama's Israel visit leaves Arabs upset The warm and friendly visit of US President Barack Obama to Israel was bound to lead to criticism from the Muslim world.
* Cyprus crisis: Coming hours 'to decide' fate The coming hours will decide Cyprus' fate as it struggles to meet the terms of an international financial bailout.
* Obama's Middle East policy in tatters: Column President Obama's first journey to Israel as president comes amid earth-shattering change in Middle East.
* Cyprus on the brink of euro exit after ECB ultimatum Cyprus is on the brink of bankruptcy and of becoming the first-ever country to leave the euro after the European Central Bank (ECB) issued an ultimatum.