* World leaders in Saudi Arabia to pay tribute to late king World leaders have gathered in Saudi Arabia to pay their respects following the death of King Abdullah on Friday.
* Yemen crisis: Thousands march against rebels in Sanaa Thousands of Yemenis have taken to the streets in the capital Sanaa to protest against Shia Houthi rebels who have tightened their grip on the city.
* Russia and Iran sign deal to widen military cooperation Russia and Iran have signed an agreement to expand their military ties and resolve a long-standing dispute over the sale of a controversial air defense system to the Islamic Republic.
* The City of David vs. the Propaganda Machine While the political battles rages on in the national struggle between the Jews and Arabs of Israel, another battle goes on behind the scenes, away from the public's eye.
* Iran vows to attack Israel from West Bank Iran has threatened to attack Israel from the West Bank, in retaliation for an alleged Israeli airstrike in Syria on Sunday that left 12 Iranian and Hezbollah operatives dead.
* Ukraine crisis: Rebels 'begin offensive' on Mariupol Eastern Ukraine's main rebel leader says he has launched an offensive against the government-held port city of Mariupol.
* Kerry: Don't blame Muslims for violent extremism Violent extremists who are killing children and others in Iraq, Syria, Nigeria and other parts of the world may cite Islam as a justification, but the West should be careful about calling them Islamic radicals, US Secretary of State John Kerry warned Friday at the World Economic Forum in Davos.
* Russia Says America 'Wants to Take over the World' Russia on Wednesday responded disparagingly to US President Barack Obama's annual State of the Union address, claiming it showed that the United States wanted to dominate world affairs.
* ISIS Hints it Wants to Depose Hamas and PA The Islamic State (ISIS) branch in "Bayt al-Maqdis," an Arabization of the Hebrew Holy Temple and a term for Jerusalem, has started distributing publications explaining ISIS's platform, in a campaign to expand its influence in Gaza, Judea and Samaria.
* ISIS Kills One Japanese Hostage, Demands Terrorist Release ISIS may have already beheaded one of the Japanese hostages being held by the organization, according to a video uploaded to the terror organization's Twitter account Saturday.