* Remembrance Day with a difference, honoring the fallen from afar The announcement follows the decision to enforce another nationwide lockdown for Israel's Independence Day.
* Can Israel's overweight government of mismatched components do the job? That depends on the disparate Binyamin Netanyahu and Benny Gantz bonding at the head of Israel's first working government in nearly two years.
* Israeli Annexation of the Jordan Valley Last October marked the 25th anniversary (October 26, 1994) of the peace treaty between Israel and Jordan, signed by Prime Minister Itzhak Rabin and King Hussein, witnessed by President Bill Clinton.
* Coronavirus: Another 9/11 Moment for the West Commentators and politicians today worry that the current situation might trigger a new cold war with China.
* Russia, Turkey, and Iran To Meet On Syria The foreign ministers of Russia, Turkey, and Iran will hold a video conference on April 22 to discuss Syria and a de-escalation deal in the last rebel-held enclave in Idlib.
* The coronavirus could double severe hunger around the world to 265 million people without 'swift action,' UN warns The coronavirus pandemic could precipitate a second crisis, the United Nation's World Food Programme (WFP) warned on Tuesday.
* Iran saber-rattling in the Persian Gulf despite coronavirus woes Iran is preparing to reprise the saber-rattling and aggression that brought the United States to the brink of a clash in the Persian Gulf last year, according to U.S. sources and analysts.
* Iran, Russia should increase cooperation against coronavirus, continue trade: Rouhani Iran and Russia should increase their cooperation in the fight against the new coronavirus outbreak and continue to trade with each other, President Hassan Rouhani told Russian President Vladimir Putin on Tuesday, the Iranian presidency website said.
* Pope, on eve of summit, urges fractured EU to find unity over coronavirus Pope Francis on Wednesday urged Europe to remain united in overcoming the effects of the coronavirus pandemic, speaking on the eve of an EU summit to discuss a huge but divisive economic stimulus package.
* Trump to US Navy: Destroy Iranian ships if they harass us at sea Tensions between Iran and the United States increased earlier this year after the United States killed Qassem Soleimani, the head of Iran's elite Quds Force, in a drone strike in Iraq.