* Jordan simulates war with Israel in army 'maneuver' The exercise's name is "Swords of Karama," which is reportedly named after Israel's 1968 operation against Fatah.
* Netanyahu pledges $11.5 million for settlements' security 'They won't uproot us from here,' Netanyahu said, announcing the package.
* Defense Minister: Now is the time to drive Iran out of Syria In a closed-door meeting, Defense Minister Naftali Bennett said Israel should take advantage of the opportunity to end the Iranian military presence in Syria, reports Israel Hayom.
* The Jews came as "invaders 70 years ago," no evidence of Jews before then Palestinian Authority policy is to routinely deny the entire Jewish history in the Land of Israel.
* Vatican Gives Christmas Present to Palestinian Authority in Bethlehem: A Piece of the Manger The Vatican is transporting pieces of wood to Bethlehem that are claimed to be from the manger that held Jesus when he was born.
* A tale of two countries. Opinion. Looking at the two political and legal challenges of the two leaders - President Trump and Prime Minister Netanyahu.
* Trump could be handing a big win to Iran and Russia by withholding military aid to Lebanon as it spirals into a crisis The Trump administration has frozen over $100 million in military aid to Lebanon as it faces a major political crisis, and it's offered no explanation as to why.
* EU's Tusk, Juncker bow out, new team to move in Donald Tusk and Jean-Claude Juncker bow out as European Union leaders on Friday.
* A proposed long-term Gaza truce brings Hamas back to Judea & Samaria. The IDF would go for it Israel, the Palestinian Authority and Hamas are amidst negotiations for a multifaceted deal via Turkey, Qatar and the US for ending rocket fire from Gaza and affirming a Palestinian power-sharing agreement.
* Growing Share of Evangelicals Supports Same-Sex Marriage Fully a third of white evangelical Protestants now support same-sex marriage, a nationwide survey by the Public Religion Research Institute shows.