* Muslims Try to Plant Another Mosque on Temple Mount The Jerusalem Magistrate's Court has ordered the state to immediately shut the Bab el-Rahma structure that is facing the Golden Gate, or Gate of Mercy.
* BIN Video Report From Temple Mount: Arab Riots and Thanksgiving Offering Breaking Israel News joined a Jewish mass ascension to the Temple Mount, braving angry Palestinians and joyously participating in a covert ceremony intended as the first tiny step towards reinstating the Temple service.
* Jordan MPs call for expulsion of Israel ambassador Jordanian lawmakers on Monday sought to expel the Israeli ambassador from the kingdom in response to "ongoing Israel aggression" at holy sites in Jerusalem.
* Palestine slams 'illegal' Israeli closure of Bab al-Rahma gate The Palestinian presidential office on Sunday denounced Israel closure of the Bab al-Rahma gate that leads to al-Aqsa Mosque as "illegal".
* Israel Foils Palestinian Teenager's Stabbing Attack at Tomb of the Patriarchs A Palestinian teenage girl who tried to sneak a knife into the Tomb of the Patriarchs in the West Bank city of Hebron on Sunday was detained by security forces, police said.
* Think About It: Brexit and The Current Israeli Political Situation Could such a major misjudgment, with such far-reaching ramifications, occur in Israel?
* Egypt to Hamas: 'Israel Will Destroy You, We Won't Intervene' Shortly after 9 p.m. on Thursday-minutes after sirens blared across central Israel and a loud boom overhead shook the area-senior Egyptian intelligence officers became outraged during a meeting with Hamas officials in Gaza.
* Rouhani urges Iranians to 'put all your curses on Zionists, US' Iran's president urged Iranians Monday to put a curse on the United States, Israel and Saudi Arabia - blaming the US and its allies for his country's ailing economy.
* Peace with the Arab States and the Palestinians Must be Delinked US officials and envoys dangle the prospect of peace with Arab states in front of Israel as bait to encourage it to make painful concessions on the Palestinian issue.
* "Dangerous Nuclear Schemes" The proposed policies, if adopted by the new leadership in the House, would certainly fracture whatever consensus exists today to modernize America's strategic nuclear deterrent -- and at a time when both Russia and China are charging ahead militarily, and Iran and North Korea are racing toward a deliverable nuclear weapons capability.