* Israel fears Iran may make break for nuke as world focuses on corona Intelligence sources are concerned that Iran may try to intensify its efforts to develop a nuclear bomb as the world's attention has focused on containing the deadly coronavirus, Israel Hayom reported on Thursday.
* Extremists see global chaos from virus as an opportunity Both the Islamic State group and al-Qaida see the coronavirus as a threat, but some of their fighters also see the upheaval from the pandemic as an opportunity to win over more supporters and strike harder than before.
* Coronavirus: Half of humanity now on lockdown as 90 countries call for confinement More than 3.9 billion people, or half of the world's population, have now been asked or ordered to stay at home by their governments to prevent the spread of the deadly COVID-19 virus.
* Is Israel on its way to a fourth election? Benny Gantz, although backed by only the remnants of his Blue and Whtie Party, is making demands that would leave right wing ministers sans key positions.
* Are Temple Sacrifices Relevant Today? Baruch Gordon discusses relevance of Temple sacrifices today and how past sacrificial offerings contribute to the rebuilding of Jerusalem.
* Millions of Americans say coronavirus a 'wake-up call' from God A stunning 44% of Americans polled said they see "the global coronavirus pandemic and economic meltdown" as "a wake-up call for us to turn back to faith in God,"as "signs of coming judgment."
* Europe will be destroyed by Orban's authoritarianism - unless it unites to stop him Under the pretext of the coronavirus pandemic, the Hungarian prime minister has executed an unprecedented power grab allowing him to rule by decree.
* Coronavirus Poses a Greater Threat to the Ayatollahs than US Sanctions Do The Iranian regime's failure to grasp the significance of the outbreak in its own country has led 16 other countries in the region to claim that their own outbreaks originated in Iran.
* 'People don't realise what is coming': How a coronavirus crisis would unfold in war-torn Syria, Yemen or Libya As Europe deals with the coronavirus pandemic that has crippled healthcare services on an unprecedented scale, countries in the Middle East already demolished by war are bracing themselves for disaster.
* Amid last-minute threats, Netanyahu and Gantz try again for unity deal Facing growing anger from his right flank, PM appears to retreat from agreement, but compromises have been reached on all key issues - except West Bank annexation.