* UNESCO Temple Mount Vote is the Cause of Global Terror, Says Sanhedrin In response to the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization's (UNESCO) pending vote to deny any Jewish connection to the Temple Mount, the Nascent Sanhedrin issued a declaration this week denouncing the international body's plans, and strongly emphasized that the current wave of global terror is a direct result of UNESCO's very unholy actions.
* The Iran nuclear deal: One year on Tehran feels emboldened and is now better positioned to pursue its aggressive aims in the Middle East, including stepping up its presence in Syria and intensifying its ballistic missile activities.
* Kabul explosion: Islamic State 'admits attack on Hazara protest' So-called Islamic State has said it was behind an attack on a protest march in the Afghan capital, Kabul, that killed 80 people and wounded 230.
* Munich gunman 'obsessed with mass shootings' The 18-year-old gunman who killed nine people in Munich was obsessed with mass shootings but had no known links to the Islamic State group, German police say.
* Drone over N. Israel: Iranian with stolen US apps The UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) that flew on July 17 over northern Israel was a 'Yasir' drone made in Iran that was launched from a Hizballah base in Syria's Qalamoun Mountains, some 60km from central Golan.
* Erdogan vows Turkish military shake-up as emergency rule takes hold Erdogan accuses Fethullah Gulen, a charismatic US-based cleric, of masterminding the plot against him, which crumbled early on Saturday.
* ISIS supporters celebrate Munich killings on social media "Thank God, may God bring prosperity to our Islamic State men," read one tweet.
* EU and US take different lines on Turkey crackdown The EU has warned Turkey that its post-coup crackdown is 'unacceptable', but the US has described the actions, which include mass-scale detentions, as a 'reasonable' response.
* Turkish 'failed coup' fallout: US Nuclear Bombers Under Siege At Incirlik Airbase Erdogan's staged 'failed coup attempt' has created an ongoing saga currently culminating with a siege on NATO's Incirlik airbase in Southern Turkey, which hosts US nuclear bombers and which has been alleged to play a key role in the staged 'coup'.
* Al Qaeda Calls for Attacks at Rio Olympics Al Qaeda is using social media to call on its followers to execute lone-wolf attacks on athletes at the Olympics in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil next month.