* Task of stopping Turkey passes from Trump to Putin. Syrian army defends threatened Kurdish towns President Donald Trump’s decision to pull US troops back from the Turkish-Kurdish confrontation on Sunday, Oct.13 produced a lightning realignment of big power strength on the battlefield of NE Syria: the task of protecting the Kurds from the excesses of the Turkish operation passed to Vladimir Putin and the Syrian army.
* Saudi visit showcases Putin's growing Middle East influence Asked about concerns Riyadh was cozying up to Moscow, Saudi Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Adel al-Jubeir said he saw no contradiction.
* Turkey, Russia, Iran: Filling the Vacuum On the Iran-Iraq border a few weeks ago, I found myself just a few hundred meters from Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), standard bearers of a regime that has practically copyrighted the phrases, "Death to America" and "Death to Israel."
* Furious with Turkey, EU threatens sanctions, arms embargo EU governments threatened sanctions against Turkey on Friday over its offensive in Syria, angrily rejecting President Tayyip Erdogan’s warning that he would “open the gates” and send 3.6 million refugees to Europe if they did not back him.
* Priestly blessing at the Western Wall - Watch The Priestly blessing will be recited twice throughout services: once during morning prayers at 9:30 a.m. and once during the additional holiday prayers at 10:15 a.m.
* Police remove Jews praying from Temple Mount as hundreds enter complex Jews are prohibited from praying or bringing religious items onto the Mount – and are removed and sometimes jailed if caught doing so.
* Clueless Democrats Don't Realize NATO Can't Lose Turkey During the Oct. 15 debate among Democratic presidential candidates, neither they nor the liberal mainstream media showed any awareness of a massive Russian nuclear forces exercise then ongoing, rehearsing World War III.
* Why Trump’s withdrawal from Syria has Israel on edge President Donald Trump has billed himself as a staunch friend of Israel, but the Syrian withdrawal has refocused Israelis on their primary desire – for the U.S. to remain active in the region.
* Top Fatah official calls for “escalation” so Israelis will “pay a heavy price every day” "There is no avoiding an escalating policy on the ground with great momentum from the masses, which will not allow the occupiers to live routine lives.
* EU enlargement plans stall after opposition from Emmanuel Macron 'Emotional' 2am meeting of EU leaders fails to open accession talks with Albania and North Macedonia.
* Historic First: Official Saudi Delegation Enters Israel, Prays on Temple Mount In a growing sign of coordination between Riyadh and Jerusalem, the Saudi Arabian national soccer team came to Israel, passed through Israeli security and visited Jerusalem for the first time ever.