* Islamic State recruitment document seeks to provoke 'end of the world' An apparent Islamic State recruitment document found in Pakistan's lawless tribal lands reveals that the extremist group has grand ambitions of building a new terrorist army in Afghanistan and Pakistan, and triggering a war in India to provoke an Armageddon-like 'end of the world.'
* Hamas: 'Every Israeli is now a legitimate target' following Duma terror attack Israeli and Palestinian Authority security forces are on high alert in Jerusalem and the West Bank as Hamas calls for "day of rage."
* Erekat calls on international community to protect Palestinians from Israelis after toddler killed The PLO claims its calls for international protection have so far been ignored.
* IDF says it could launch preemptive strikes in Sinai Senior officer warns army may attack if Egyptian Islamic State affiliate threatens Israeli civilians or soldiers.
* Obama's Gamble with Iran's Theocratic Regime As President Obama and Secretary Kerry dominated the airwaves with rounds of media interviews to defend the Iran deal last week, German Vice Chancellor and Economic Minister Sigmar Gabriel flew straight to Tehran for the first of what are certain to be countless meetings by P5+1 leaders to capitalize on new business opportunities in Iran.
* UK: David Cameron Declares War on Islamic Extremism Prime Minister David Cameron has outlined a new five-year plan to fight Islamic extremism in Britain.
* Hamas's Child Abuse Camps For the third running year, thousands of Palestinian children from the Gaza Strip are receiving military training as part of Hamas's summer camps.
* Egypt and Saudis sign pact boosting military, economic ties 'Cairo Declaration' calls for new joint Arab army to fight regional terrorism.
* Abbas: Islamic State already operating in Gaza Hamas previously denied jihadist group's presence in the Strip; Israel has accused the two of cooperating.
* Thousands of Ethiopian Jews' immigration dreams still on hold Knesset committees hold discussion on 8,000 people waiting to join their families in Israel; former Supreme Court president: 'These are Jews who pray every day'; interior minister implies racism influences decision-making.