* Trump's Iran stance could threaten a World War and the destruction of Israel, warns Tehran as it cautions the Donald against 'provoking' them in the Middle East The Iranian defense minister has warned that Donald Trump could trigger a world war and the 'destruction' of Israel and small Gulf Arab states if he provokes the Middle Eastern power.
* Iran Stages Massive War Drills In Show of 'Supremacy' Iran has been conducting a series of massive war-drills meant to demonstrate the Islamic Republic's "supremacy" and show Western forces that the country is prepared to attack forces stationed in the Persian Gulf region.
* Aleppo battle: Rebels on brink amid rapid losses Syria's army says the battle for Aleppo is in its final phase, after major gains by troops in the city's south left rebels on the brink of defeat.
* Hamas offers missiles for armies willing to fight Israel In his attempt to develop a multi-lateral threat against Israel, it is unclear which Arab armies Fathi Hammad thinks may be tempted by his offer to become brothers in arms.
* ISIS seizes big Russian-Syrian T-4 air base Islamic State forces pushed their assault forward to retake the central Syrian town of Palmyra Monday, Dec. 12.
* 'Big priority' moving US embassy to Jerusalem, Trump aide says "That is very big priority for this president-elect, Donald Trump," Kellyanne Conway said on a conservative radio talk show.
* Egypt says church attack carried out by suicide bomber Four suspects arrested in connection with Sunday's deadly blast; no group has taken responsibility yet.
* Netanyahu has five ideas to discuss with Trump for 'undoing' Iran deal PM also says he wants president-elect's help in working for accord with the Palestinians on 'two states for two peoples'.
* 'Battle Royal Ahead Over Balfour' The newly-retired chief executive of Christian Witness to Israel, one of several movements dedicated to sharing the gospel with the Jewish community, has warned of a "battle royal" over the Balfour Declaration this coming year.
* Turkey bombs Kurds, arrests dozens in crackdown after twin attack State media quotes military saying it hit PKK headquarters in northern Iraq, as death toll rises to 44 in Istanbul double bombing.