* Prepare for Iran war Tuesday's dramatic United Nations report indicating that Iran has been working towards producing nuclear weapons constitutes a huge humiliation for the world.
* How will Israel attack Iran? Analysts examine ways Israel could carry out strike against Iran.
* Ahmadinejad: Iran won't retreat from nuclear path President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says Iran won't retreat "an iota" from its nuclear program.
* Giant asteroid passes near Earth An asteroid that is 400m (1,300ft) wide has passed by Earth, much to the delight of astronomers.
* PM: Iranian nukes endanger Mideast, world peace Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu on Wednesday called on the international community to stop Iran from getting nuclear weapons.
* Russia rules out new Iran sanctions over nuclear report Russia has ruled out supporting fresh sanctions against Iran, despite a UN report that says Tehran may be trying to develop nuclear weapons.
* IMF chief warns of a 'lost decade' for global economy The head of the International Monetary Fund, Christine Lagarde, has warned that the global economy is at risk of being plunged into a "lost decade".
* IAEA: Iran Seeking Nuclear Weapons Technology The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) released a report Tuesday saying it had credible intelligence Iran is seeking nuclear weapons technology.
* Anti-Semitism Conference Faces Muslim Opposition A regional conference on anti-Semitism scheduled to take place in Buenos Aires this weekend has already upset local Muslim groups.
* Britain to abstain from Palestinian statehood vote at UN Foreign Secretary William Hague says Britain will abstain when the United Nations Security Council votes on the Palestinian bid for statehood.