* World War 3 Cometh: Syria Is Threatening To Bomb The Airport In Tel Aviv And Iran Is Pledging To Wipe Israel Off The Map We always knew that this was coming. We always knew that there would eventually be a war between Israel and Iran, but we had hoped that it could be put off for as long as possible.
* Defense Site: Iran has a Stronger Military Than Israel GlobalFirePower ranks Iran as 13th strongest military and placed Israel as 16th, below Brazil and Indonesia.
* Netanyahu Again Trolls Iran's Leaders, but Suffers Harsh Backlash at Home Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and US President Donald Trump have a number of things in common. For instance, they both seem to relish the opportunity to troll their foes on social media.
* Tehran-Moscow Cooperation Goes Beyond Syria The Syrian theater exemplifies Russo-Iranian cooperation, but there are other theaters in which Moscow and Tehran have cooperated for years.
* Turkey ready to take over security in Syria's Manbij - Erdogan to Trump Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and US President Donald Trump spoke on the phone and agreed to take joint measures to clear Daesh's remnants in Syria and prevent group's resurgence.
* The Politics Of Europe Get Complicated In May, 2019 throughout Europe, elections will be held to send members to the European Parliament.
* Is the European Union ideal losing popular appeal? Last year ended with a sense that the certitudes of the past with which international relations have evolved over the past few decades are fast vanishing.
* China, Russia Building Super-EMP Bombs for 'Blackout Warfare' Several nations, including China and Russia, are building powerful nuclear bombs designed to produce super-electromagnetic pulse (EMP) waves capable of devastating all electronics-from computers to electric grids-for hundreds of miles, according to a newly-released congressional study.
* Time to Tell the Truth about the Palestinian Issue The United Nations devotes more resources -- time, money and votes -- to the Palestinian issue than to the claims of all the other oppressed groups combined. Some of these other groups cannot even get a hearing at the United Nations.
* Britain Signs First Post-Brexit Trade Deal with Israel Uncertainty still swirls around the United Kingdom and the issue of Brexit; will it happen or won't it?