* '200 suicide bombers await the Merkava' 200 female suicide bombers are awaiting the Merkava tanks.
* Serbia's neighbors see no silver lining for Kosovo Balkan states bordering Serbia saw scant hope of a breakthrough in New York talks between Serbs and Kosovo Albanians.
* Jibril: Israel will attack Syria soon Israel has already made a decision to attack Syria and was just mulling over where to land its first strike.
* Hizbullah: If Israel attacks Syria, we'll respond "If Israel dares to make an adventurous move against Syria, it will pay a heavy price," a member of Hizbulla's political council warned.
* Turkey and Iraq sign security deal Turkey and Iraq have signed an accord in Ankara to deal with separatist Kurdish fighters who have been attacking Turkey from bases in Iraq, but it does not allow for Turkish troops to enter Iraq.
* Hamas looking to make peace with Fatah – report Hamas has formulated a new plan for reconciliation with rival Fatah following the crisis in the Palestinian Authority since the Islamist group's violent takeover of the Gaza Strip last June.
* Vatican urges Muslims to reject violence, work for peace The Vatican urged Muslims on Friday to reject violence, work with Christians for peace and to teach their young to love and respect all people.
* Iran Strengthens Ties With South America Iran and Venezuela cemented an alliance aimed at countering the United States.
* Somalis face worsening plight Tens of thousands of Somalis, who have fled the violence-wracked capital Mogadishu, are facing yet another humanitarian crisis.* Personal data protection under threat in EU treaty draft Negotiations on the new EU treaty have thrown up sensitive questions about how citizens' personal data should be kept and accessed in the future.