* The Garden Tomb: Where Jesus Rose Again? On Easter Sunday, millions of Christians around the world will be celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ.
* Jesus' crucifixion marked in Jerusalem Hundreds of Christians streamed through the cobblestone alleyways of Jerusalem's Old City on Friday.
* Obama promoted Egypt-Iran-Turkey alliance in 'tense' Israel meeting Diplomatic sources said President Barack Obama has proposed an alliance by Egypt, Iran and Turkey.
* Israeli intel: Iran has deployed 50,000 troops in Syria Israel's intelligence community has determined that Iran deployed 50,000 troops in Syria.
* Syrian opposition: Iranian arms on way to Assad Sources in the Syrian opposition said on Saturday that a ship carrying Iranian arms sailing under a Tanzanian flag was in the Red Sea.
* Pope prays for 'Muslim brothers' in Easter ritual Two young women and two Muslims were among 12 people whose feet Pope Francis washed and kissed.
* North Korea enters 'state of war' with South North Korea has said it is entering a "state of war" with South Korea in the latest escalation of rhetoric against its neighbour and the US.
* Big depositors in Cyprus to lose far more than feared Big depositors in Cyprus's largest bank stand to lose far more than initially feared under a European Union rescue package.
* 'Jew in the box' exhibit at Jewish Museum in Germany causes stir "Are there still Jews in Germany?" "Are the Jews a chosen people?".
* Priestly Blessing at Kotel: Photos Thousands attended the traditional Passover priestly blessing, or Birkat Cohanim, at the Kotel.