* White House: Qatar Gulf row is a 'family issue' The US government has called the growing crisis between Qatar and its Gulf neighbours a "family issue".
* IDF Power in Potential Hezbollah War 'Unimaginable in Scope' Israeli Air Force Commander Maj. Gen. Amir Eshel warned Wednesday that the Jewish state will strike Hezbollah 'with full force' in any future conflict with the Lebanese terror group.
* Hezbollah Says Future Israel War Could Draw Fighters From Iran, Iraq This adds to a recent series of warnings and threats made by Nasrallah.
* Who's The New Saudi Crown Prince And How Will His Rise To Power Shape The Mideast? Muhammad bin Salman inherits his ancestors' failure to do as Pharaoh did when he used the good years to prepare for the bad ones.
* Thousands of Palestinians Flood Temple Mount on Last Day of Ramadan Over 300,000 Palestinians flooded the Temple Mount in Jerusalem overnight on Thursday to observe Laylat al-Qadr (night of power), the last night of the month-long fast period of Ramadan, despite recent deadly terror attacks in the city.
* Suicide bomber targeting Mecca injures 6 pilgrims, police say Saudi authorities arrest 5 in connection with foiled 'terrorist plan' targeting worshipers at Islam's holiest site.
* Iranians Chant 'Death To Israel,' Display Military Force At Al-Quds Rally Islamic State militant group flags were also burned at Al-Quds Day rallies.
* Abbas said enraged by Kushner meet, refuses to halt pay even to worst terrorists Ramallah reportedly accuses US delegation of being mouthpiece for Israel, rebuffs watered-down demand to stop paying 600 prisoners serving life terms.
* Unveiling clock showing 8,411 days left for Israel, Iranians rage against Jewish state Parliament speaker calls Israel 'mother of terrorism' as Islamic Republic parades missiles, rallies in support of Palestinians and against raft of enemies.