* Watch: Enough promises of peace! Would-be peacemakers have long promised Israel an end to war and terrorism, but what have concessions in the name of peace actually brought?
* Foreign politicos punch Trump, copy his campaign While several European politicians seize on US President Donald Trump as a punching bag, at least three are pragmatic enough to copycat his tactics and slogans for boosting their chances to get elected.
* Syrian Civil War: Assad's Hollow Crown Jonathan Spyer reports from a regime sponsored tour of war-torn Syria and finds rampant antisemitism and empty rhetoric that fails to disguise the dictator's flimsy grip on power.
* Un Secretary-General: 'Denial Of Israel's Right To Exist Is Antisemitism' "History must be respected. Jerusalem is a holy city for three religions."
* Palestinian statehood is a grave threat to Saudi Arabia Even more than it endangers Israel, a Palestinian Arab state threatens Saudi Arabia and Jordan - and they know it. Opinion.
* Report: 'External Pressure' Forces Qatar To Expel Hamas Members The report hinted that Israel was behind the move, claiming that those asked to leave were Hamas members previously arrested and interrogated by Israeli authorities.
* Is The Road Still Open For Israeli-Palestinian Peace? Marking the 50th anniversary of the Six Day War and its ramifications on the Israeli-Arab conflict, the 'Post' talks to activists.
* Rivlin: Hebron Is Not An Obstacle To Peace According to the President, the government must invest in Hebron's infrastructure, roads and industry.
* Pew report: Islam to overtake Christianity as world's No. 1 religion by 2050 Islam will be the world‚Äôs No. 1 religion, surpassing Christianity by the end of the century, according to a Pew Research Center study.
* Ramadan: "A Month of Great Conquests "Our fight is Jihad and an obligatory worship. And every obligatory act of worship has 70 times more reward in Ramadan," said Zabihullah Mujahid, spokesman for the Taliban, rejecting U.N.-led calls for halting hostilities during Ramadan.