* Menorah and Oil Stand Ready for Third Temple as Hanukkah Approaches A ritually pure oil has been carefully prepared by the nascent Sanhedrin so that the people of Israel will be ready to light the menorah should the Third Temple arrive by Hanukkah, which this year begins on December 24.
* Turkish Constitutional Changes Could Keep Erdogan in Power Another Decade Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan is getting closer to that dictatorship he has always wanted, as proposed changes to the Turkish constitution could keep him in office until 2029.
* Analysis: As Caliphate falls, ISIS rewrites its playbook Every apocalyptic movement runs into reality at some point and that is when things get interesting.
* Israeli envoy 'looks forward' to working with Trump team, including Bannon Israeli ambassador to the US Ron Dermer met with President-elect Donald Trump Thursday and declared that Jerusalem was looking forward to working with his entire team- including chief White House strategist Steve Bannon.
* COMMENTARY: UNESCO's Temple Mount Decision Should be Apolitical UNESCO's decision that "Al-Aqsa Mosque had no affiliation to Judaism" met with a strong reaction from the Jewish world last month.
* Jerusalem chief rabbi calls homosexuality an 'abomination' Gay rights activist files police complaint against Shlomo Amar for comments during interview in which he also takes aim at Reform Jews.
* When Israel banned Nazi-inspired 'Stalag' porn After Israeli media deemed the 1962 pocketbook worthy of "extermination," the government issued orders to confiscate and destroy every copy of the prisoner-of-war-camp rag.
* MK Glick: Things are improving on Temple Mount MK Yehuda Glick says situation for Jews improving on Temple Mount.
* Hezbollah denies claiming it is 'an army' It has a "military wing", it parades in Syria, but Hezbollah denies its second-in-command admitted the group had become an army.
* Fractured EU in panic mode at summit convened in aftermath of Trump triumph In a move that was snubbed by Britain and France and called a "waste of time" by Hungary, a panicked European Union convened an emergency meeting on Nov. 13 to discuss Donald Trump's U.S. victory.