* Israel holds major drill to practice fighting Hamas and Hezbollah simultaneously Ongoing 10-day exercise by Commando Brigade tackles battling Hamas in Gaza, Hezbollah in north at the same time, a prospect military fears is liable to occur.
* Czech President Proclaims Himself to be 'Israel's Best Friend' Zeman expressed interest in one-state solution in meeting with Rivlin.
* Chad's President Arrives in Israel, Asks for Help Fighting Al-Qaeda, ISIS In further evidence that Israel's charm offensive with Gulf States and majority-Muslim African states may be bearing fruit, Chad's President Idriss Deby is currently visiting the country - the first such visit since the establishment of the state.
* U.S. ambassador to Israel says peace plan will come at "appropriate time" U.S. Ambassador to Israel David Friedman said in a rare statement today that President Trump will release his Israeli-Palestinian peace plan at a time that will allow its best chance for success.
* Ukraine Considers Martial Law Amid Tensions with Russia Ukraine's parliament is considering President Petro Poroshenko's call to impose martial law in the country, in the wake of Russia seizing three of its ships and their crews.
* Tony Blair says May's deal is hated by both Leavers and Remainers because it is 'painful and pointless' as he calls for a new referendum Tony Blair said the terms of May's deal boosted case for a second referendum.
* Iran nuclear chief warns of unpredictable consequences if deal breaks down Iran's nuclear chief warned the European Union on Monday of "ominous" consequences if it did not follow through with action to keep the economic benefits of the 2015 nuclear agreement alive.
* "We Will Displace You": Extremist Persecution of Christians, July 2018 There were 128 incidents of church vandalism or other anti-Christian attacks in France during the first five months of 2018, according to a Paris-based Roman Catholic non-profit organization that tracks attacks against Christians.
* Turkey Stabilizing Libya? Think Again. "The chaotic situation enables the emergence of enclaves of terror, inspired by the ideology of ISIS and al-Qaeda. The world should make sure that Libya does not turn into another pre-2001 Afghanistan-like state on the doorstep of Europe." - Dr. Mordechai Kedar and Dr. Dan Gottlieb.
* 'Trump's Mideast team in agreement on Deal of the Century' US Ambassador to Israel David Friedman rejects reports of dissension among Trump's Mideast advisors regarding peace plan.