* Hezbollah ministers quit over Hariri probe, toppling Lebanon government Eleven Lebanese government ministers, 10 of them from Hezbollah and its allies, announced their resignation.
* Egypt to Hamas: Stop Gaza rockets or face new Israel war Egypt has told Hamas that Israel might launch a Gaza war to curb rocket attacks.
* Netanyahu: WikiLeaks showed three top issues in Mideast are Iran, Iran, Iran Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told foreign journalists Tuesday that the American diplomatic cables released by WikiLeaks showed that Iran and its nuclear program were the primary concern for leaders in the Middle East.
* Netanyahu: Only 'credible' military threat led by U.S. can stop nuclear Iran Only the convincing threat of military action headed by the United States will persuade Iran to drop plans to build an atomic bomb.
* Outrageous assassination elevates Pakistan to the Numero Uno crisis A Washington mesmerized by entering a new domestic political era may not recognize it, but Pakistan should now be the major — certainly foreign — preoccupation for policymakers.
* Ministers clash over event at pilgrim site A historical ceremony is planned next week to officially reopen the Qasr al-Yahud ritual baptism site on the Jordan River.
* 'Greater' Hungary heading for fresh EU controversy with 'history carpet' The Hungarian EU presidency is steering into a fresh controversy with the installation of a 'history carpet' featuring a map of 'Greater Hungary'.
* Huckabee Leads in First GOP State Nominations for President Solidly pro-Israel Mike Huckabee leads the polls for the Iowa caucus nomination .
* Barak: Israel closely monitoring Lebanon situation The fall of Lebanon's national unity government following the resignation of Hezbollah ministers and their allies has raised concerns in Israel.
* More e. Jerusalem Palestinians seeking citizenship Palestinian residents of east Jerusalem are increasingly lining up to request Israeli citizenship.