* Sara Netanyahu's Lawyer: Fraud Indictment is 'Ridiculous and Bizarre' Cohen called the limitations on expenditures for the prime minister's residence unconstitutional.
* Public Security Minister: 'Big chance of large-scale Gaza operation' Minister Erdan rejects observation deterrence is lost, says Israel may have to launch larger operation. 'There may be no choice.'
* PA honors murderer of 3 as role model to encourage reading PA Education Minister uses terrorist who murdered 3 people on Jerusalem bus as symbol for 'national reading day' for children.
* U.S. close to releasing Mideast peace proposal that Palestinian leadership may immediately reject The Trump administration is close to releasing a long-awaited Middle East peace proposal that officials said would present U.S. goals for a settlement between Israel and the Palestinians, despite the Palestinian position that President Trump cannot be an honest broker.
* Major BDS groups have ties to Palestinian terrorist organizations, ministry says The Strategic Affairs Ministry on Tuesday named 42 major anti-Israel organizations as having clear ties to Palestinian terrorist groups.
* Visiting Jordan, Merkel calls for countering 'Iranian aggression' German leader says Europe concerned over Tehran's missile program and its presence in Syria, which threatens Israel, Jordan.
* 15 fires sweep south as kite terror continues Firefighters scramble to contain flames in western Negev, Shokeda Forest and the Be'eri Forest as Palestinians in Gaza fly incendiary kites and balloons across border.
* Hungary's Orban: "Everyone should be wary of the idea of Islam being part of any European country" Speaking at a Budapest conference, Hungarian leader Victor Orban emphasized the failure of European countries over the last five years.
* ANALYSIS: Has Iran's Multi-Front War Against Israel Already Begun? That Israel is fighting a two-front, and perhaps even three-front, war with Iran became apparent following events in Syria and Gaza this week.
* Hamas and Islamic Jihad: Israeli Airstrikes Will Be Answered With Rocket Fire Terrorist factions in the Gaza Strip, including Hamas and the Islamic Jihad warned Wednesday that Israeli airstrikes on the Strip will be met with rocket fire from Gaza.