* New Video Reveals 'The Truth About the UN' Former Ambassador to US Danny Ayalon appears in new video explaining why the UN disproportionately targets Israel.
* Egypt minister Mahlab asked to form new government Egypt's president has asked outgoing housing minister Ibrahim Mahlab to form a new government, a day after the interim cabinet resigned unexpectedly.
* Nigeria school raid in Yobe state 'leaves dozens dead' Suspected Islamist militants from the Boko Haram group in north-eastern Nigeria have attacked a school and shot some students, the military has said.
* Ukraine crisis: Turchynov warns of 'separatism' risk Ukraine's interim President Olexander Turchynov has warned of the dangers of separatism following the ousting of President Viktor Yanukovych.
* Hezbollah: Hollywood is a Jewish conspiracy Al Manar television network launched a program last week, broadcasting their discovery that Hollywood is a tool for the Jews to "conquer all the world."
* German cartoon of Facebook CEO Zuckerberg sparks anti-Semitism row Drawing, which appeared in Munich-based Suddeutsche Zeitung shows Zuckerberg with long nose as octopus devouring the world.
* Merkel: Two-state solution is 'part and parcel' of securing Israel's future Netanyahu says Israel wants a 'real peace' that ends the conflict and gets Palestinians to recognize Jewish state.
* Ugandan 'homosexuals' named in Red Pepper paper A Ugandan tabloid has named the country's "200 top homosexuals", a day after President Yoweri Museveni signed into law a bill toughening penalties for gay people.
* US presses Iraq on reports of Iran arms deal The US has said it is "seeking clarification" over a report that Iraq has signed a deal with Iran to buy arms in violation of a UN embargo.
* 'Jews Were in Israel Way Before Brits in Britain' Appearing on BBC, Bennett argues two-state solution is failed approach, presses Jewish rights to Israel.