* IDF: Hamas chiefs spurred to launch war after seeing Monday Temple Mount clashes Military Intelligence believes group hopes to paint itself as ‘defender of Jerusalem’; Israeli strikes on Hamas, Islamic Jihad setting them back for years to come, army assesses.
Friday, May 14, 2021
* Senior Hamas official says: ‘We can continue fighting for many months’ “The Jews’ immigration to Palestine from all corners of the world, in order to establish their state, was based on the myth that Jerusalem had been their capital and that they had a temple there,” said the deputy chairman of Hamas’s political bureau.
* Victory in Gaza runs through Jerusalem The IDF has had some nice successes in the military sphere. Some 50 terrorists have already been killed, among them vital commanders in Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad.
* The Jihad Within Israel The explosion of mass violence by Israeli Arabs against their fellow Jewish citizens is nothing short of a religious war and has to be treated as such.
* IDF: Guardian of the Walls will take weeks Military sources estimate that the current operation in Gaza will not be over soon. Analysis.
* How To Assure Repetition of Hamas Rocket Attacks There is one sure-fire way of guaranteeing that Hamas will continue to employ terrorism against Israel.... That sure-fire way is to reward the terrorists who employ this tactic and to punish their intended victims who try to fight back.
* Can the EU help defuse tensions as Israeli-Palestinian violence escalates? The EU's diplomat has demanded an immediate end to ongoing violence in Israel and the Palestinian Territories amid a fourth night of rocket attacks and devastating airstrikes.
* Avi Benlolo: There can be no excuse for terrorism. It's that simple Hamas, a globally designated terrorist organization, is indiscriminately targeting Israeli civilian populations with its Iranian-made rockets.
* Pathetic bunch of liars There are sinister forces that makeup stories with the aim of killing the fragile coexistence that has prevailed here between Jews and Arabs, the sons of our ancestor Abraham.
* EU aid money sent to Palestine has ended up in the pockets of terrorists – but Brussels doesn’t seem to care that much Recent revelations that millions of euros have ended up in the hands of a Palestinian terrorist group reveal dangerous contradictions in EU aid policies that damage both its foreign-policy prestige and its partnership with Israel.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 11:11 AM