* Netanyahu, Bennett discuss building coalition together Smotrich rules out a coalition with Ra'am that his party's MK-elect says would "castrate the Israeli ethos."
* Arab Islamist shows clout with prime-time speech in Israel The leader of an Arab Islamist party in Israel delivered a prime-time address in Hebrew that was carried live by major TV networks.
* Top ultra-Orthodox rabbi says Arabs will be better coalition partners than Israeli left A senior Haredi rabbi has reportedly given his backing to a potential Israeli government alliance with the United Arab List party, which has now become a potential kingmaker after Israel's inconclusive election this March.
* Biden Administration Reverses Trump Stance, Says West Bank is ‘Occupied’ by Israel In a reversal of the Trump administration’s stance on the matter, President Joe Biden’s administration on Wednesday said that Israel does indeed “occupy” the West Bank.
* Jordan warns Israel it's violating Temple Mount status quo The status quo only allows for Muslim worshipers to pray at the site, which is the third holiest site in Islam and Judaism's most holy sites.
* World Council of Churches' Ongoing Agenda of Anti-Israel Disinformation, Slams Christian Zionism As "Heresy" Last week, the World Council of Churches published an article claiming that Israel is evicting a clan of Bedouins from their land.
* The European Union: From a Single Market to a Tragic Farce Five hundred years from now, when historians look back on the COVID era, they will say that America's "Operation Warp Speed," under President Donald J. Trump, was a triumph of science and logistics.
* What does the UAE have to gain from India-Pakistan peace? UAE’s role in brokering peace talks between India and Pakistan reflects three major foreign policy concerns, reports Akshita Jain.
* Muslims from Syria and Iraq crossing into U.S. from Mexico, enter country unvetted What could possibly go wrong? You wouldn’t be so “racist” and “Islamophobic” as to object, would you?
* They're Coming for Oral Roberts University, and that Means They Are Coming for You, Too Will Christian colleges survive? Will colleges and universities that hold to historical biblical definitions of gender and sexuality and marriage be forced into the academic wilderness?