* The next war: Hizballah tunnels, pocket drones Leaks from the State Comptroller's report, due out Tuesday, Feb. 28, have sparked a storm of recriminations among the politicians and generals who led the IDF's 2014 operation.
* Russian frigate heads to Mediterranean, reportedly bound for Syria The Russian frigate 'Admiral Grigorovich' has left the port of Sevastopol, Crimea, heading to the Mediterranean Sea to join the Russian Black Sea Fleet, the fleet's head of communications has said.
* Mosul battle: Iraqi forces seize key bridge The Iraqi military says it has retaken a bridge across the River Tigris in Mosul, after driving back Islamic State militants in the city's south-west.
* CPAC Declares World War III Against Jihad "We are 15 years in to what is going to be a multigenerational war, because we are talking about defeating an idea" of jihadism.
* World is 98% Ready for Final Redemption: End-of-Days Scholar The necessary rectification of the world that must precede the arrival of Moshiach (messiah) is 98 percent complete, announced international lecturer and Torah scholar Rabbi Mendel Kessin recently.
* Abbas at UNHRC: Support Two-state Solution by Recognizing 'Palestine' "It is no surprise that this Council, which has long been divorced from reality, has chosen once again to provide a platform for Palestinian smears against us," says Israel envoy.
* Iran Holds Naval War Games Amid Rising Tensions with US Iran's annual exercises will be held in the Strait of Hormuz, the Gulf of Oman, the Bab el-Mandab and northern parts of the Indian Ocean.
* Hamas warns it 'will not accept Israeli aggression' in Gaza Hamas on Monday warned it "will not accept continued aggression" by Israel in the Gaza Strip.
* Palestinians: Why a "Regional Peace Process" Will Fail Many Palestinians sometimes refer to Arab leaders and regimes as the "real enemies" of the Palestinians.
* Iran claims terror sleeper cells ready to strike inside US IRGC commander Hasan Abbasi claims Iran has a vast network of sleeper cell terrorists inside the United States.