* Tens of thousands gather at Western Wall for priestly blessing Throngs of Jewish worshipers make traditional Passover pilgrimage to Jerusalem for semiannual ceremony held under heavy security.
* Report: Trump's Peace Plan Will Be (Almost) Everything Israel Wants It To Be There were those who were concerned that after recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's capital, moving the US Embassy here, and giving a thumbs-up to Israeli sovereignty over the Golan Heights, President Donald Trump was going to require some pretty big concessions of the Jewish state in his soon-to-be-released scheme for Middle East peace.
* Report: Saudis Pressuring Abbas to Accept Trump's Mideast Plan According to a report on the website Alkhaleej Online, a member of Fatah's central committee revealed on April 20 that heavy Arab pressure was being applied to the Palestinian Authority leadership with regard to U.S. President Donald Trump's Mideast peace plan-the so-called "deal of the century"- that the White House is expected to unveil in June.
* Sri Lanka didn't heed foreign intelligence warnings before attacks -minister Agencies alerted country to threat several times, starting on April 4; political dysfunction blamed for keeping PM, ministers in dark.
* Priests Sacrifice Passover Lamb in Jerusalem In accordance with the biblical commandment, priests from the Temple Institute sacrificed a Passover Lamb this year overlooking the Temple Mount in the ancient City of Jerusalem.
* The Burning of Notre Dame and the Destruction of Christian Europe Barely an hour after the flames began to rise above Notre Dame -- at a time when no explanation could be provided by anyone -- the French authorities rushed to say that the fire was an "accident" and that "arson has been ruled out."
* 'Arab leaders pressuring Palestinians to accept Trump plan' Despite PA opposition, Arab world, especially Saudis, pressuring PA leaders to accept US peace plan, says Fatah leader.
* MKs to Macron: Don't Lecture US - Tell The PA to Stop Paying Terrorists France asked Israel to "change the decision to freeze the transfer of funds to the PA." MKs are calling it preposterous to allow tax revenue to filter down to terrorists.
* David J. Bercuson: In cozying up to Russia, Turkey's Erdogan is taking a huge gamble The United States is not alone in rejecting Turkey's recent decision to buy Russian missiles; other NATO countries are also uneasy.
* WATCH: Syrian Christians Sing "Christ The Lord Is Risen Today" As Christians gather together around the world today to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ, it's important to remember that Christians in many countries risk their lives to practice their faith openly.