* Israel surprised by Palestinian upgraded missile attack on two major cities. Iron Dome didn't react How did Hamas get hold of the advanced Tornado-G Grad missiles aimed at Beersheba and Greater Tel Aviv early Wednesday, Oct. 17?
* Netanyahu: Israel will Act with 'Great Strength' Against Hamas "If these attacks do not stop, we will stop them," Netanyahu said.
* EU: Rocket fire towards Israel must stop immediately EU calls for 'de-escalation.' 'The cycle of violence and despair must be broken. Only a political solution can put an end to the violence.'
* Russian and Egyptian presidents sign partnership treaty Russian President Vladimir Putin and Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah el-Sissi signed a strategic cooperation treaty Wednesday that is intended to bolster trade and other ties between the two nations.
* What Do We Really Know about Saudi Arabia? For years, Pakistan was a vexing ally of the United States.
* Why the Iranian Threat Goes Far Beyond Nuclear Weapons Prior to the Islamic Revolution that swept Iran in 1979, the status of Shiite Muslims in the Arab world (about 20 percent of all Muslims) was that of inferiors.
* Is Erdogan aiming to end Turkey's dream of EU membership? President Erdogan has renewed his call for a referendum to determine if Turkey will continue with its European Union (EU) membership talks or end them once and for all.
* Eisenhower, The Rebbe and the Bombs That Weren't Dropped A hassidic rebbe lecturing the supreme commander of the Allied forces about the failure to bomb Auschwitz was not exactly an everyday occurrence.
* EU Internet Censorship Will Censor the Whole World's Internet As the EU advances the new Copyright Directive towards becoming law in its 28 member-states, it's important to realise that the EU's plan will end up censoring the Internet for everyone, not just Europeans.
* The Passion of the Olive Trees: Settlers pelt U.S. diplomatic personnel in the West Bank Some of the basic things America is losing with the onset of the Obama administration are sanity and common sense in our diplomatic representation abroad.