* Fatah Calls on Palestinians to Confront IDF, Escalate Situation "Israel's leaders must understand that they are not able to protect their soldiers."
* IDF encircles de-facto Palestinian capital in response to terror attack Israel's military has blocked all entry and exit points to the Palestinian city of Ramallah after two Israelis were killed in an attack in the West Bank.
* 'We Will Not Be Sitting Ducks in a Palestinian Shooting Range,' Settler Leader Says Israel Gantz, head of the Binyamin Regional Council where Givat Asaf is located, said, "Terrorism has lifted its head. We will not sit quietly.
* The Hamas Plan to Take the West Bank Hamas and its allies are openly working and encouraging the eruption of a new anti-Israel uprising in the West Bank, and they have been emboldened by the recent failure of the UN General Assembly to adopt a US-sponsored resolution condemning Hamas and other Palestinian groups for firing rockets at Israel and inciting violence.
* Building Up Israel Is Preparation For Messiah, Teaches Rabbi In Israel In a Torah class, sponsored by Yiboneh and delivered in Jerusalem earlier this week, Orthodox scholar Rabbi Yitzchak Breitowitz explained that there are alternative scenarios for the messianic figure known in Judaism as Moshiach ben Yosef (Messiah, son of Joseph).
* Hezbollah as Dangerous as Islamic State, Top U.S. Official Warns TEL AVIV - Hezbollah is just as "just as dangerous and just as close" as the Islamic State terror group, and operates within "our own borders," a senior State Department official on Tuesday warned diplomats from twelve countries.
* ANALYSIS: Israel's New Strategy in the War Against Iran With "Operation Northern Shield" entering its second week and the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) working to destroy a third Hezbollah attack tunnel underneath the border with Lebanon it has become increasingly clear Israel is waging a psychological war against Iran and its proxies.
* IDF Official: Much of Hezbollah's Arsenal Unable to be Precision-Guided Hezbollah's missile arsenal has been static for years and the organization lacks the industrial ability to convert, upgrade or produce precision weapons, Director of Military Intelligence Maj. Gen. Tamir Heyman said earlier this week.
* Bemused by Brexit? Here's a Guide to the Endgame British Prime Minister Theresa May almost lost her job over the proposed Brexit deal she struck with the European Union.
* Israel says 'understandings' with Russia reached over Syria IDF delegation in Moscow says sides discussed improving deconfliction methods; Kremlin briefed on border operation to thwart Hezbollah tunnels from Lebanon.