* China Actively Promoted Biological Warfare for Over 20 Years, new Report Reveals Was the coronavirus pandemic a blatant act of war?
* South Asian nations to face worst economic slump in 40 years as coronavirus cripples economies - World Bank The Covid-19 pandemic will likely slow South Asia's once-bustling economies to the lowest level seen in decades, the World Bank has warned in its latest report.
* Coronavirus: Future of Europe at stake, warns Pope Francis Pontiff's words come at time of mounting political tension and mistrust among EU leaders.
* Coronavirus and Macron's Vision for Europe After years of falling in line with German priorities at the EU by focusing on economic matters, French president Emmanuel Macron is now an advocate for change.
* Maybe Nature Shouldn't Be Worshipped After All A statement widely attributed to the great British thinker G. K. Chesterton describes the modern period as perfectly as any single idea can: "When people stop believing in God, they don't believe in nothing; they believe in anything."
* Massive Earthquakes, Volcanoes now Erupting Worldwide The waves of earthquakes are rocking the center of the U.S. and the sudden awakening of several volcanoes around the world may be a sign of the pre-Messiah shake-up predicted by the prophets.
* French Economist: EU Risks 'Suicide', Could Collapse over Coronavirus French economist Jean-Paul Fitoussi is the latest financial expert to sound the alarm that a lack of solidarity in dealing with the coronavirus pandemic could spell the end of the European Union (EU).
* From the terminally divided EU to the failing WHO, the fantasy of a new liberal world order is crumbling, says John Gray Like a bolt of lightning, the coronavirus has lit up the world in which we really live.
* Coronavirus: What's the latest with Brexit and other big stories? Over the past few months, the coronavirus pandemic has absorbed all the energy of the news cycle. There hasn't been an event like it in our lifetimes.
* Dr. Fauci Echos Bill Gate's Forced Immunity Tracking for Employment, Travel Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, Dr. Anthony Fauci confirmed in an interview with CNN on Friday that the idea of Americans carrying "certificates of immunity" is a possibility being considered to identify people who have been infected with the COVID-19 virus and help jump-start America's economy in the coming weeks.