* Russian warning pauses Turkish Syria operation. US pullback from E. Syria, too, opens door to Iran The Syrian army's arrival at embattled Kurdish towns in the north east, backed by Russian threats, seemingly halted the Turkish army's advance.
* Russia Says Its Troops Are Patrolling Area of Northern Syria Deserted by Trump Russia appears to be trying to fill the vacuum left by President Trump's order to withdraw U.S. troops from northern Syria.
* China calls on Turkey to halt military incursion in Syria and 'return to right track' Beijing joins global condemnation of attack launched by Ankara on Kurdish fighters after US President Donald Trump decided to pull out troops.
* Turkey rejects Syria ceasefire because 'you cannot negotiate with terrorists' Anyone who opposes Turkey's incursion into northern Syria should try to understand its position, says its vice president.
* The Scramble for Eastern Syria: ISIS Prisoners, Russia, Assad, Turkey Eastern Syria was plunged into chaos by the Trump decision, but attempts to make the ship a bit more stable have also been frustrated by how large and complex the area is.
* Trump's Syria Pullout: Great for Israel says Jerusalem's Top Middle-East Expert While many in the pro-Israel community have been decrying President Trump's decision to withdraw US troops in northern Syria to make way for a Turkish invasion, Guy Bechor, one of Israel's most respected Middle East experts says that ironically, Israel stands to benefit significantly from the move in an interview on Channel 13's Morning Show.
* Bolton's Purge, Trump's Obama Moments In Syria, however, President Trump, like Obama earlier, seems not to have realized that when the U.S. withdraws, its enemies advance and fill the vacuum.
* Israel elections: Likud lawmaker urges Netanyahu to return mandate 'Blue and White doesn't want to negotiate because it is interested in elections' Bitan says.
* Angela Merkel is right. The UK is now the EU's 'competitor.' It is not a fight the UK can hope to win Whether the UK leaves the EU by Boris Johnson's artificial deadline of 31 October only matters only if you are interested in the terrifying egos of Boris Johnson and Dominic Cummings.
* Historic First: Official Saudi Delegation Enters Israel, Prays on Temple Mount In a growing sign of coordination between Riyadh and Jerusalem, the Saudi Arabian national soccer team came to Israel, passed through Israeli security and visited Jerusalem for the first time ever.