* Dismissing Ancient Jew-Hatred, Sanhedrin Rebuts Criticism In an op-ed published on Charisma News, Ron Cantor, a Messianic Jewish spokesman actively involved in attempts to convert Jews in Israel, accused the nascent Sanhedrin of preparing the way for the Third Jewish Temple.
* ANALYSIS: New Revelations Prove Netanyahu Right on Iran's Nuclear Program On Friday, Iran responded to the speech Israeli Prime Minister Benyamin Netanyahu gave during the annual General Assembly of the United Nations in New York City in which he revealed Iran has another never disclosed nuclear site in its capital Tehran.
* Israel more prepared for war than in 1967, warns defence minister Israel is more prepared for war than it has been for decades, the country's defence minister warned, as tensions continued to rise.
* The United Nations: Abbas's Palestinian playground Quite simply, Mahmoud Abbas, elected leader of the Palestinian Authority in 2009 (with no elections since then) is engaged in national-identity negation.
* For First Time Since Second Temple: Golden Vessel Used In Libation Ceremony [PHOTO SPREAD] On Thursday, a bit of the former glory of the Temple was witnessed by three hundred people who took part in the full-dress reenactment of the Sukkot water-libation ceremony.
* Syria's S-300s are being integrated in Russia's national nuclear C3 command and control system When Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu said on Oct. 2 that the "unified" S-300 air defense systems in Syria will be installed in Syria by Oct. 20, he really meant its integration in the Russian homeland system.
* New Iraq President Barham Saleh names Adel Abdul Mahdi as PM Iraq's new President Barham Saleh has named veteran Shia Islamist politician Adel Abdul Mahdi as prime minister-designate, ending months of deadlock.
* Turkey: Erdogan's International Juggling Circus Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and Chinese President Xi Jinping are discussing more trade -- and in their local currencies, rebuffing the dollar
* UK's May tells party to drop dream of a 'perfect' Brexit British Prime Minister Theresa May told her fractured Conservative Party on Wednesday to abandon dreams of a "perfect" Brexit and back her as divorce negotiations with the European Union enter their "toughest" final phase.
* Israel: Russia Gets Embarrassed And Threatening Russia, Turkey and the Assad government see the continuing Israeli airstrikes on Iranian targets in Syria as a matter between Israel and Iran.