* Netanyahu: We cannot forfeit our security Netanyahu and Peres both invoke Iranian nuclear threat during addresses at Holocaust Remembrance Day ceremony.
* Gantz: No weapon can stand against the army of the Jews IDF Chief leads march at Auschwitz-Birkenau death camp in Poland to mark Holocaust Remembrance Day, says "enemies who attempt to harm our civilians - are asking for their own demise."
* China confirms military exercises near N. Korean border China's military and defense ministry on Sunday confirmed that military forces in a border region near North Korea conducted live-fire drills amid tensions between North Korea and the United States.
* Film exposes 'new anti-Semitism in action' Documentary director tells 'Post' that anti-Semitism is "the elephant in the room," must be acknowledged and discussed.
* Al-Qaida to Syrian rebels: 'Form Islamic state' An al-Qaida leader released an audio statement calling on Syrian rebels to replace Assad with an Islamic state.
* FREED CLERIC: MUSLIMS SHOULD 'HATE CHRISTIANS' Dr. Abdullah Badr - an Egyptian Muslim scholar, Al Azhar graduate, and professor of Islamic exegesis, who spent ten years in prison under Mubarak, but, along with any number of Islamic terrorists and agitators, was released under Mohamed Morsi - recently gave an excellent summation...
* Study: Global anti-Semitism rises by 30 percent Annual report notes incidents against Jews are increasing at a concerning rate; Hungary sees most troubling trends in Europe.
* As cyber-war begins, Israeli hackers hit back Anti-Israel groups start predicted hacking operation, with little initial major success. An Israeli 'strike force' responds with pro-Israel content on a resonant domain name.
* PM: Thatcher a true friend of Jewish People, Israel Netanyahu, Peres mourn the death of former British Prime Minister who died of a stroke Monday at age 87.
* Ex-Prime Minister Baroness Thatcher dies, aged 87 Former Prime Minister Baroness Thatcher has died "peacefully" at the age of 87 after suffering a stroke while staying at the Ritz hotel in central London.