* What is Iran's mega-missile and what does it mean for nuclear deal? Tal Inbar: Recent launch was Iran signaling its missile program is off the table for Iran deal discussions.
Wednesday, February 03, 2021
* Does Israel feel compelled to launch a strike at Iran’s nuclear sites? And if so, when? Israel may have to go it alone against a nuclear-armed Iran, said senior minister Tzachi Hanegbi on Tuesday, Feb. 2, because, je said, he can’t see the US taking such a military initiative.
* Israel is right to doubt new negotiations with Iran will work Advocates of a new diplomatic path need to prove that somehow Iran is changed. There is little or no evidence this is the case. Opinion
* Palestinians: No to Normalization with the 'Zionist entity' The anti-normalization campaign, which is also waged by Palestinians, means that any Palestinian leader or negotiator who is seen sitting with an Israeli will be condemned by Palestinians and possibly other Arabs as a traitor.... and accused of committing treason.
* White House Can’t Explain Why Biden Hasn’t Called Netanyahu In First 2 Weeks White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki confirmed Tuesday that President Joe Biden had not yet spoken with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in the first two weeks of his administration — but could not explain why he had not done so.
* How Russia is Helping Syria Take Back Its Airspace From Israel It appears the air defense batteries were overwhelmed by a saturation attack.
* Biden’s Pledge to ‘Rebuild Alliances’ Really Means Practically speaking, deference to Europe equals deference to Russian, Chinese, and Iranian interests.
* Belt and Road: Romania Set to Ban Chinese Companies from Infrastructure Projects The Romanian government has introduced a memorandum that would see Chinese companies barred from securing infrastructure projects, amid claims of unfair competition and shoddy workmanship.
* Pope Francis Warns of Globalization Becoming New ‘Colonialism’ Pope Francis warned Tuesday that globalization risks creating a stultifying uniformity in the world if it fails to respect local diversity and individuality.
* Biden Allows LGBT Flags to be Raised Over US Embassies Worldwide The Biden administration proudly announced a commitment to public displays of “gay pride” when newly appointed Secretary of State Anthony Blinken lifted a ban on rainbow “gay rights” flags being displayed at US embassies.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 12:07 PM