* Report: ISIS supply lines reached Turkey and Europe Islamic State is well known for its atrocities, such as massacring thousands of Yazidis and beheading journalists.
* Syrian army resumes Aleppo assault, evacuation delayed Battle renewed as 'rebels broke truce'; thousands of cold, hungry civilians waiting to leave eastern district.
* Israel Walks The Walk Last week, Israel's defense minister, Avigdor Lieberman, announced that Israel was working tirelessly to thwart Iranian weapons transfers to Hezbollah via Syria.
* WATCH: F-35 Squadron in First Flight Over Israel Israel Air Forces pilots take their shiny new F-35 fighters to the skies for the first time.
* Defense minister outlaws Turkish group over Hamas allegations Istanbul-based Kanadil Institute said to be funneling money to terror organization, Muslim Brotherhood for projects in Jerusalem.
* Poll: Majority of Palestinians want Trump to stay out of peace process Survey also indicates that 83% of Palestinians believe that Obama did not make serious efforts to resolve the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
* Netanyahu in Kazakhstan warns Iran: We're a tiger, not a rabbit PM asks his counterpart in Astana to convey message to Tehran not to underestimate Israel; 'If Iran attacks Israel it will put itself at risk'.
* Israel Vows to Protects Its Christian Soldiers A growing number of Arabic-speaking youth are volunteering to serve in the Israeli army.
* Tidal Wave of UN Resolutions Against Israel The United Nations will vote next week to allocate funds, implementing a resolution for a "blacklist" of companies operating directly or indirectly in Judea, Samaria, the Golan, and East Jerusalem.
* IS in Sinai: Israel conducted multiple airstrikes against us Terror group in Egypt claims IDF bombed their positions; former Hamas member who joined Islamic State reportedly killed.