* Thousands of Palestinians Flood Temple Mount on Last Day of Ramadan Over 300,000 Palestinians flooded the Temple Mount in Jerusalem overnight on Thursday to observe Laylat al-Qadr (night of power), the last night of the month-long fast period of Ramadan, despite recent deadly terror attacks in the city.
* Palestinians disappointed with Kushner meeting PA sources described the meeting between Jared Kushner and Mahmoud Abbas as unsuccessful; they claim the Americans came only with 'Israeli messages.'
* Turkey's Failed Grand Design for the Middle East The siege of Qatar is sending messages on many wavelengths, some intended for Turkey.
* Iran's Khamenei: 'There Is No Doubt' We'll Witness Israel's Demise The Islamic Republic's Ayatollah Ali Khamenei makes remarks day before Iran marks then anti-Israel 'Al Quds day.'
* Iranians chant 'death to Israel', display military force at Al-Quds rally Ankara- Hundreds of thousands of Iranians chanted "Death to Israel" in nationwide rallies on Friday at which they also burned flag of the Islamic State militant group which claimed responsibility for attacks in Tehran this month, state TV reported.
* Trump's team face reality in the Middle East It might seem like a no-brainer, but it's nothing short of an epiphany.
* Israel's Illegal Immigrant Time Bomb The southern neighborhoods of Tel Aviv have been overrun in recent years.
* First Russian base for SE Syria - near US garrison The Russian engineering corps has started building a new base in southeastern Syria at a small village called Khirbet Ras Al-Wa'r in the Bir al-Qasab district.
* Qatar row: Arab states send list of steep demands Four Arab states have sent Qatar a list of 13 demands it must meet if it wants them to lift their sanctions.
* The Oslo Disaster Prof. Efraim Karsh, the incoming director of the Begin-Sadat Center for Strategic Studies, indicts the Oslo diplomatic process as "the starkest strategic blunder in Israel's history" and as "one of the worst calamities ever to have afflicted Israelis and Palestinians."