* Did Trump's Ambassador to Israel Call for the Third Temple to be Built in 2019? Although July 4, is tomorrow, the US Embassy in Israel pre-emptively celebrated America's 243rd Independence Day on Tuesday.
* Russia: Israel behind Syria strikes, threatens regional stability Russian Foreign Ministry says 6 Israeli fighter jets carried out Monday's predawn raid, reportedly against Iranian weapons caches.
* Iran threatens end to limits on uranium enrichment President Rouhani issues ultimatum to European Union, vows to increase uranium enrichment within days if demands not met.
* Iran Leader Says Hajj Pilgrimage 'Political-Religious' Move Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, the Leader of Iran's Islamic Revolution, has criticized those who believe the annual Hajj pilgrimage is not a political move.
* Trump's Political Plan for the Palestinian-Israeli Conflict The upcoming Israeli elections are the perfect opportunity for America's president to resuscitate the two-state solution.
* Settlers plead with Netanyahu to stop Palestinian construction near Area C The residents of Binyamin are claiming that the work being carried out by the Palestinian Authority is too close to two Gush Shilo Israeli settlements in Area C, causing security concerns.
* Russia offers Iran advanced S-400 air defense weapons Moscow invites Tehran to bid for S-400 aid defense systems, Russia media reported on Sunday, June 30.
* Macron emerges victorious as a new EU leadership rejects Brexit and anti-EU populism In a stunning reaffirmation of core European values, the next European leadership team will by led by women and men who are strongly committed to European partnership and opposed to the anti-European ideology of Boris Johnson, Viktor Orban, Matteo Salvini and Marine Le Pen.
* France: The Real Emmanuel Macron Charles de Gaulle refused to speak of the many French who had collaborated with the authorities of the German occupation.
* European Council appoints new leaders: Who are they? Quick facts The European Council has agreed on nominations for the future leadership of four top EU bodies after three days of intense negotiations. The results were posted on Twitter by current Council President Donald Tusk.