* Hezbollah’s presence in southern Syria big enough to open 2nd front, report says The latest report revealed the location of 58 sites linked to Hezbollah’s activities in southern Syria, in the Quneitra and Dara’a provinces.
Wednesday, November 11, 2020
* With An Eye On Hezbollah, Israel Carries Out New Military Exercises On Its Northern Border Israel’s military has just carried out some notably extensive military exercises on its northern frontier with Lebanon.
* Biden and Israel: A Return to the Obama Era? The election of Joe Biden as the 46th president of the United States requires an examination of the significance for Israel of the transition of power.
* Why the Muslim Brotherhood Came Out of Its Hole The labeled terrorist organization [Muslim Brotherhood] said, with a straight face, that it "wishes Mr. Biden, the American people, and the peoples of the whole world to continue to live in dignity under the principles of freedom, justice, democracy and respect for human rights."
* Mixed reactions to Biden's victory across the Middle East The reactions across the Middle East to Joe Biden’s victory revealed the strategic calculations of leaders in the region heading into a post-Trump era.
* Al-Aqsa Mosque Lecture: The Islamic State Will Conquer Rome, Liberate Al-Andalus, and Rule The World ‘Palestinian’ political researcher Sheikh Ahmad Al-Khatwani said in a November 5, 2020 lecture at the Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem that once established, an Islamic state would be able to easily conquer Rome and liberate Al-Andalus, Kashmir, Chechnya, East Turkestan, India, and other Muslims lands.
* Russia, Iran Reach Out to Back Syria, U.S. Doubles Down on Sanctions Iran and Russia have reached out to reassure their support for Syrian President Bashar al-Assad after the United States expanded sanctions against the leader's government in Damascus.
* Greece, Egypt seek Biden role in East Mediterranean dispute Greece’s prime minister says he expects the incoming administration of U.S. President-elect Joe Biden to play a more active role in attempting to calm tension in the eastern Mediterranean.
* Study: Israel's Haredi population to rise to 6.5 million by 2065 One out of every three Israelis will be haredi 45 years from now, study finds, as haredi population surges from 1.1 million to 6.5 million.
* Analysis: How a Biden–Harris administration would unravel Middle East peace A Biden–Harris administration would likely undermine much of the progress towards Middle East peace that the Trump administration has made.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 11:24 AM