* Arab, Jewish MKs to Visit Temple Mount at separate times The visitation allowance - a single day - is a pilot test after legislators were banned from the compound nearly 2 years ago.
* Hamas leader in Gaza: Ties with Iran now 'fantastic'; we're preparing battle for Palestine Hailing fully restored relations with Tehran, Yahya Sinwar says his group doesn't want war yet but is building up military power for 'the liberation of Palestine'.
* Netanyahu tells UN chief Iran building missile production sites in Syria, Lebanon Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told United Nations Secretary-General Antonio Guterres Monday that Iran is building sites to produce precision-guided missiles in Syria and Lebanon, with the aim of using them against Israel.
* Palestinians Threaten to 'Blow Up' Peace Process After Trump Refuses to Back Two-State Solution Both sides and the mainstream media tried to give a positive spin, but there's every indication that last week's meeting between US special envoy Jared Kushner and Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas was just as stormy as the first time the two men got together back in June.
* Russians brings Iranians, Hizballah to Quneitra Less than a week after Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu warned Vladimir Putin in Sochi that Israel had red lines against a permanent Iranian military presence in Syria - certainly near its borders.
* Russia's controversial Crimea bridge gets giant arch Russian engineers are installing a giant railway arch in the channel between Russia and Crimea, as a 19km (12-mile) road-rail bridge takes shape.
* Brexit: UK and EU negotiators call for more progress The European Union's chief negotiator Michel Barnier has expressed concern about progress so far, as the third round of Brexit talks gets under way.
* Trump administration sued over transgender military ban The American Civil Liberties Union has filed a legal challenge to US President Donald Trump's directive banning transgender service personnel.
* Jerusalem Prayer Facebook Page Brings 28 Million Christians Together to Pray for Israel The Jerusalem Prayer Team, one of Facebook's largest prayer pages, has just passed a landmark 28 million members.
* Two million Muslims converge on Mecca for the hajj Iranians return to Saudi Arabia to participate in Islam's annual pilgrimage after skipping 2016 rite over deadly stampede.