* Abbas threatens 'all options open' if US-led diplomatic bid fails Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas warned in comments published Monday that "all options are open" if there is no substantive progress.
* 'Syrian army uses chemical weapons against Palestinians' Syrian opposition activists say that the military has used chemical weapons against the Al Yarmouk district of Damascus.
* NATO: Assad, Russia and Iran are prevailing in Syria NATO has determined that President Bashar Assad ended any short- or mid-term threat from the Sunni revolt in Syria.
* Syria accused of gassing Palestinian refugee camp A camp for Palestinian refugees in Syria has been bombed by chemical weapons.
* PA Children Call for 'Liberation' of Palestine' Hizb ut-Tahrir, an Islamic organization which aims to have all Muslim countries unify as an Islamic state or caliphate ruled by Islamic law, has posted a video to YouTube.
* EU places Hezbollah military wing on terror blacklist European Union governments agreed Monday to put the armed wing of Hezbollah on the EU terrorism blacklist.
* Family of Former President Morsi to Sue Egyptian Army The family of former Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi said Monday they plan to file a lawsuit against the Egyptian Army.
* Khamenei urges caution in dealing with 'untrustworthy' US Iran's top leader said Sunday he has not prohibited talks with the U.S. but urged caution with any possible dialogue.
* Settler leaders hold emergency meeting against renewed Israeli-Palestinian talks Settler leaders on Sunday afternoon held an emergency meeting in Jerusalem against renewed Israeli-Palestinian talks.
* "Take the Word 'Withdrawal' out of the Israeli Lexicon" As Israeli leaders scramble to react to pressure from both sides of the Atlantic - including a European Union boycott against Jewish communities in Judea, Samaria, the Golan Heights and Jerusalem; and US pressure to make concessions to the Palestinian Authority - one group of rabbis insists that the only effective response lies in a return to traditional Jewish values.