* Jubilee Call To Temple Mount Echoes Six-Day War Victory Cry A call by Knesset members and major rabbis is expected to bring record crowds to the Temple Mount on Jerusalem's Jubilee next week.
* Unfazed by Western Wall row, Jerusalem mayor still expects Trump to move US embassy Jerusalem Mayor Nir Barkat insisted Wednesday he is unfazed by US officials disputing or refusing to affirm Israeli sovereignty over the Western Wall.
* Iran's leader urges high turnout in vote to send message to US, Israel Khamenei says Friday's presidential election must show up US and 'pathetic prime minister of the Zionist regime'.
* Trump to unveil plans for an 'Arab NATO' in Saudi Arabia When President Trump arrives in Riyadh this week, he will lay out his vision for a new regional security architecture White House officials call an "Arab NATO," to guide the fight against terrorism and push back against Iran.
* Jerusalem is Israel's largest city Jerusalem's population grows by 16,000 residents, 8,200 of whom are Jewish.
* Trump-Russia row: Putin offers to release meeting record Vladimir Putin has waded into the growing row surrounding US President Donald Trump and his links to Russia.
* France's new president will NOT recognize 'Palestine' Palestinian Arabs probably celebrated the victory of Emmanuel Macron in France's presidential election last week.
* At UN Headquarters, Unlikely Prayer Group Beseeches Heavens to Protect Israel Despite the United Nations bias, or perhaps because of it, a Christian prayer group has been meeting for twenty years in the UN headquarters in New York City to pray for the State of Israel.
* North Korea's Missile Test Puts Region on Edge North Korea test fired yet another missile on Sunday.
* War between 2 Koreas is highly possible, new S. Korean president warns Recently-elected South Korean President Moon Jae-in has stated that there is a "high possibility" of military conflict with North Korea.