* Nepal earthquake: Hundreds die, many feared trapped Nearly 1,000 are known to have died in a powerful earthquake in Nepal, with many more feared trapped under rubble, officials say.
* Memories of presidents: Israel's first ever Independence Day President Reuven Rivlin and predecessor Shimon Peres recall the hope, joy and fear that accompanied the establishment of the Jewish state in 1948.
* Pentagon: Iran moves ships, reducing tensions near Yemen Nine ships feared to carry arms to Yemen steers northeast.
* Iraqi army battles Islamic State near Fallujah Militants parade officer, 3 soldiers allegedly captured in the fighting in a pickup truck.
* Israel reportedly hits Hezbollah, Assad targets in Syria Al-Arabiya: IAF jets struck missile depots on Wednesday, Syrian army military bases near Lebanon border on Saturday.
* Mysterious X-37B Military Space Plane to Fly Again Next Month The United States Air Force's X-37B space plane will launch on its fourth mystery mission next month.
* EU to target migrant smugglers EU leaders on Thursday (23 April) declared war on migrant smugglers and promised to triple the monthly budget of the EU's sea surveillance mission, Triton.
* Israel says it won't tolerate 'a dribble of rockets' Hamas must keep the peace in Gaza or be held responsible, officials warn, after Thursday's rocket attack on southern Israel.
* Russia: Islamic State is Our Greatest Enemy Russian FM Lavrov says Russian citizen ISIS terrorists are returning and 'can get up to dirty tricks at home.'
* Netanyahu on Remembrance Day: There is no future for the Jewish people without Israel "As the threats from our enemies to destroy our homeland grow, our determination to defend our homeland grows."