* World War 3 warning: Chilling reason Erdogan could trigger conflict with Putin exposed WORLD WAR 3 fears have been spiked by Turkey's latest clash with Russia in the Middle East - and one expert's chilling analysis could indicate that the two countries are risking a devastating conflict.
* Sixteen more years? Russian parliament backs move to keep Putin in power Constitutional changes allowing Vladimir Putin to run for president again in 2024 sailed through both houses of Russia's parliament on Wednesday, raising the prospect he could clock up over three decades in the Kremlin.
* Receiving election results, Rivlin again pushes his unity government proposal After three elections in a year, president expresses fervent hope that it will be his successor who formally accepts the results of the next one.
* Why Israel Is Hoarding Water Water that Israel promised Jordan back in the 1994 peace treaty has still not materialized. Why?
* A Yom Kippur type of feel at Ben Gurion airport amid coronavirus threat Just 30 percent of airport employees will be allowed to come into work until further notice.
* Europe Under Siege Barbarians are storming the gates, but Europeans still won't pull in the welcome mat.
* How the Coronavirus is Hurting Israel's Economy On Tuesday, Prime Minister Netanyahu released a statement in an attempt to calm fears that the coronavirus would cripple Israel's economy saying: "The Israeli economy is in an excellent situation."
* Pope holds his first ever virtual general audience with Italy on lockdown Pope Francis, holed up in the Vatican by Italy's coronavirus epidemic, held his first virtual general audience on Wednesday, thanking medical staff but urging the world not to forget the plight of Syrian refugees.
* Analysis: Worrying signs Iran intentionally spreading coronavirus Iran's Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, recently called the coronavirus a "blessing."
* Solved: The mystery of the expansion of the universe The Earth, solar system, the entire Milky Way and the few thousand galaxies closest to us move in a vast "bubble" that is 250 million light years in diameter, where the average density of matter is half as high as for the rest of the universe.