* Kerry expresses 'cautious optimism' after Netanyahu meeting - US officials say Kerry sought clarification about status quo on Temple Mount in meetings with PM in Germany; ahead of meeting, Netanyahu slams Abbas, asking 'why is he and the Palestinian Authority glorify mufti of Jerusalem' who supported the Final Solution during WWII.
* "Peaceful resistance"? PA, Fatah call to stab Jews - Abbas claims he doesn't support violence - yet his Fatah and PA have been openly calling nonstop to murder Jews with knives and rocks.
* Video: Neo-Nazis infiltrate German refugee shelters amid far-Right resurgence - Amid fears of German far-Right resurgence, investigation by German broadcaster finds neo-Nazis working in refugee hostels.
* Iran: We won't keep Assad in power forever - Iran's deputy foreign minister says his country won't keep Syrian president in power forever and will let the people decide.
* ISIS trying to hijack Palestinian jihad as its own - Pro-Islamic State presence within the Palestinian territories should not be exaggerated, warns expert.
* Hillary Clinton: I took Benghazi responsibility - Hillary Clinton has said she took responsibility after an attack on a US consulate in Libya in 2012 that killed four Americans.
* Syria crisis: US attacks Moscow welcome for Assad - The White House has strongly condemned a visit to Moscow by Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.
* IDF bans soldiers from attending missionary events - Counter-missionary group scores major victory, as army issues new guidelines banning participation in Christian missionary events.
* Ancient Temple Mount "warning" stone is "closest thing we have to the Temple" - Carved in bold Greek letters, 2,000-year-old Herodian inscription marked off the section of Jerusalem’s most sacred site where gentiles couldn’t go — and shows they were welcome elsewhere in holy area
* PA demands full Muslim oversight over Jewish visitors to Temple Mount - Officials warn that Abbas will sever security coordination with IDF if demand not met; Netanyahu has vowed no concessions to Palestinian terror