* Iran warns US carrier to stay out of Persian Gulf Iran will take action if a U.S. aircraft carrier which left the area because of Iranian naval exercises returns to the Gulf.
* IDF predicts missile attacks on J'lem in future war The army recently updated threat scenarios for every major city in Israel.
* IDF: 8,000 rockets, missiles could hit Israel if war erupts Based on enemy capabilities, IDF assesses hundreds of Israelis could be killed if war breaks out this year.
* U.S. says will continue to deploy warships in Persian Gulf despite Iranian threats The United States will continue to deploy its warships in the Gulf.
* Al Qaeda Operating in Jerusalem Al Qaeda claims to be operating a "Sunni Youth" terrorist cell in Jerusalem.
* Egypt's Islamists plan formal re-examination of Camp David treaty The Islamist movement could end Egypt's peace treaty with Israel.
* Egypt, Turkey use F-16s in joint naval exercise Egypt and Turkey have concluded a naval combat exercise.
* Israel Security Council: Obama Naive on Muslim Brotherhood The Muslim Brotherhood plans to cut off Israel, The Hindu says Obama wants them to talk to Taliban, Israeli officials call Obama naïve.
* Chief Israeli, Palestinian envoys meet in Jordan The chief Israeli and Palestinian peace negotiators on Tuesday were holding their first face-to-face meeting in more than a year.
* 'Palestinians are biggest winners of Arab Spring' Hamas Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh claimed Tuesday that Palestinians would be the biggest winners of the so-called Arab Spring revolutions that saw the successful overthrow of three separate regimes in the Middle East.